"In the begining was the Word..."The HOLY BIBLE contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you. It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the Christian's charter. Here Paradise is restored, heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.
CHRIST is its grand subject, our good the design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labour, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.
In this web site there are almost 100 thousand pages of Bible text in over 55 languages. Here you find audio narrations of the Holy Bible in almost 40 languages. Here you may download these versions in a web format to use offline. You may compare versions of the Bible in different languages with the MULTI display parallel feature. You may read [and hear] a selection of important verses on different subjects from 'Honesty' to 'Forgiveness', from 'Prayer' to 'Childbirth'. Here you may learn about Salvation and the plan of God for our humanity. There are resources on other Biblical issues in our pages: original songs, hymns, worship music and much more to inspire and uplift you, lead and guide you in your life and beyond... browse around and enjoy. No matter where you are in the world... this site is for you.
This site is optimized for Smartphones, iPads, iPhone and other mobile devices [confirm HERE]
Maybe you should know?
- Fear and love CANNOT coexist.... [ I John 4:18] (Park the mouse over the reference)
- Your GOOD works cannot get you into heaven...[Ephesians 2:8,9]
- Heaven is full of sinners ... [Luke 15:7, Luke 15:10]
- If you fear God you are wise. ... If you hate God you LOVE DEATH..[Proverbs 8:36]
- God does not live inside man-made TEMPLES [Acts 7-48-49]
- Those who resists the truth, ends up believing a lie....[II Thessalonians 2:10-11].
- Jesus was there, in the beginning, when the world was made. [John 1:1, John 1:14]
- Contrary to popular opinion, the Devil is indeed in control of this world. [Luke 4:5,6]
- Mankind DID NOT evolve ... was created - male and female. [Mark 10:6]
- Even if you don't live inside a prison... that does not mean you are free ... [John 8:32]
- You say you DO NOT understand the BIBLE... could you just be a NATURAL? [1 Cor 2:14]
- We are all born with sin. Even if you are a 'good' person, you still have sin. [Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23]
- Love is the most power force in the world. Love is God and God is Love. Confirm it here: [I John 4:8. [I John 4:16].
- You should love your enemies, not kill them. [Matthew 5:44]
- There is a war going on all the time, even in times of peace. [Ephesians 6:12]
- We are all dead until we are born again. [John 3:3]
- There is LIFE in the Words of Jesus Christ. [John 6:63]
- Parallel Bibles: A new multi language/parallel Bibles section is now available. Please go HERE for two or MORE than two languages in parallel. November 12th - 2013
- October: Verse sections updated: Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada October 31th - 2013
- August: Full Audio Bibles uploaded: Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi and Serbian. August 26th - 2013
- June: Full Audio Bibles uploaded: Gujarati, Bengali, Turkish, Korean, Japanese and Thai. June 29th - 2013
- Full Audio Bibles - We uploaded Old Testament Audio for several languages, namely: Amharic, Arabic, Persian and Hindi. June 25th - 2013
- Greek and Latin Audio: These are perfect for deeper study of the Word and for clarifying translations in the different languages. HERE is the audio of the Greek version [Textus Receptus] - the original script of the New Testament - and HERE is audio of the Vulgata Latina. The text of Latin version has been around since the 4th century and the source for many translations including the KJV. Study both of them in parallel HERE . May - 2013
- New audio has been uploaded and is now available for listening and download. The Polish AUDIO New Testament can be found HERE and the Romanian AUDIO New Testament HERE. Enjoy the Word of God in your own language and see how your faith in God and your outlook on life will improve... May - 2013
- Wordproject has a new face... this is an effort of several months by our web designers. Our commitment is to continue to offer the Holy Bible to those who are searching for answers and guidance in their lives. This new interface allows us to browse and read the Holy Bible in several platforms: Apple, Windows, Linux, and also the Android and Apple mobile smartphones. If you would like to know, there are many people who stand behind this site and contribute in different ways to make it possible. From our part, a word of thanks and appreciation for their contribution. March - 2013
- We have been in Africa for the past year working on the recording and digitalization of the Bible. The Swahili Audio Bible has been one of our main projects. The New Testament was recorded last year. This year we have worked on the Old Testament. We hope this will be a blessing to more than 100 million Swahili speakers in East Africa and beyhond. March - 2013
- A collection of Bible verses selected by topics is available here. This is a playlist of our verses section on a variety of topics.
Bible Quick Links
Choose from our collection of Bibles in more than 50 languages. We are working to make more available. If you would like to get involved, please contact us. Our appreciation to those who have helped with this project.
Don't forget to check out the Audio and Multi Language resources!
- Bybel [Afrikaans Holy Bible]
- Bibla e Shenjtë [Albanian Holy Bible]
- መጽሐፍ ቅዱስ [Amharic Holy Bible]
- رض المقدسة [Arabic Holy Bible]
- পবিত্র বাইবেল [Bengali Holy Bible]
- БЪЛГАРСКА БИБЛИЯ [Bulgarian Holy Bible]
- 聖經 [Chinese - (Traditional) Holy Bible - CUV]
- 圣经 [Chinese Mandarin Holy Bible - CUV]
- Sheng Jing [Chinese Pinyin Bible]
- BIBLIJA [Croatian Holy Bible]
- česko Bible [Czech Holy Bible]
- Bibelen [Danish Holy Bible]
- De Bijbel [Dutch Holy Bible]
- The Holy Bible [English Holy Bible - KJV]
- کتاب مقدس [Farsi (Persian) Holy Bible]
- Raamattu [Finnish Holy Bible]
- La Bible [French Holy Bible - Louis Segond]
- Die Bibel [German Holy Bible - Luther]
- Βίβλος [Greek Holy Bible]
- પવિત્ર બાઇબલ [Gujarati Holy Bible]
- הקודש במקרא [Hebrew Holy Bible]
- पवित्र बाइबिल [Hindi Holy Bible]
- Pavitra Baaibil [Hindi Romanized]
- Biblia [Hungarian Holy Bible]
- Alkitab [Indonesian Holy Bible (TB)]
- Biblían [Icelandic Holy Bible]
- La Sacra Bibbia [Italian Holy Bible - Riveduta]
- 日本聖書 [Japanese Holy Bible - Kougo-yaku]
- ಪವಿತ್ರ ಬೈಬಲ್ [Kannada Holy Bible ]
- 성경 - [Korean Holy Bible]
- Latin Vulgate [Vulgata Latina]
- Baibuli y'Oluganda [Luganda Holy Bible]
- സത്യവേദപുസ്തകം [Malayalam Holy Bible]
- मराठी बायबल [Marathi Holy Bible]
- Bibelen [Norwegian Holy Bible]
- ବ୍ୟ ବାଇବଲ - [Oriya Bible]
- POLSKIE Biblia [Polish Holy Bible]
- A Biblia Sagrada [Portuguese Holy Bible - JFA]
- ਬਾਇਬਲ [Punjabi Bible]
- Biblia română [Romanian Holy Bible]
- Библия [Russian Holy Bible]
- Српска Библија [Serbian Holy Bible]
- Kitaabka Quduuska Ah [Somali Holy Bible]
- La Biblia [Spanish Holy Bible - Reina Valera]
- Biblia Takatifu [Swahili Bible]
- BIBELN [Swedish Holy Bible]
- పవిత్ర బైబిల్ [Telugu Holy Bible]
- พระคัมภีร์ไบเบิล [Thai Holy Bible]
- Bibliya [Tagalog (Filipino) Holy Bible]
- வேதாகமம் [Tamil Holy Bible]
- Kitap [Turkish Holy Bible]
- انجیل مقدس [Urdu Holy Bible]
- Біблія [Ukrainian Holy Bible]
- Kinh Thánh [Vietnamese Holy Bible]
- Izhibhalo Ezingcwele [Xhosa Holy Bible]
- IBhayibheli [Zulu Holy Bible]
- DO NOT FIND YOUR LANGUAGE? - try this list
Important Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of characters.
"Hello! I'm really impressed with "WordProject.Org" work. It's really helping me to learn languages and to be closer with Him. I'll be praying for the WORDPROJECT group! Have a nice day, month and year!"
"Hola, Me llamo V., Dios les bendiga y mil gracias por estamaravilla que es la Santa Palabra en audio."
"You are providing wonderful service. Thank you very much . Blessings"
"... I have seen your website for Farsi Bible and I would like to add your website as web I frame on our websites, Please Let me know if I have the right to do it on the below websites and future websites". K.
"GOD bless u because through ur services u have made me strong in my spiritual life, in every single day i take a step to follow Jesus". A. Mzava.
"I am writing this on behalf of [an] Indian Evangelical mission we want permission to copy audio nt for free distribution can you tell us from where can we get farsi audio ... [from India]
"Respected concern, my self pooja i live in india, state punjab. i am searching a speaking bible in hindi or punjabi language. if you can provide me this". Pooja
...Great job on the site! I love the multi-column function that allows you to view different languages simultaneously! God Bless". Bruce
"Hello, I noticed that you have the Persian Bible. Is it the King James Bible translated into Farsi or what kind of manuscript was used for this translation? Thank you very much. This website is great! Sara Kim
Portable Bibles - Downloads
Want to read the Bible offline? DOWNLOAD our Bible packs which can be used on any device with a browser even when you have no internet connection!
If you are a Catholic
Click HERE. Read about the best Catholic Bible versions.
Our first online application is ready to go and you may use it with your browser of choice. This is a multi parallel Bible optimized for mobile devices. You may choose up to three languages to compare and this is a must if your want to use our multi features from a mobile phone. Try it here: Bibles in parallel! [On first screen, click bottom setup icon to change languages. ]