Message of the week:
" Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. "
Psalms 27:14 - more selected Bible verses HERE
Listen to the chapter containing the above passage:
The HOLY BIBLE
contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the
doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy,
its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are
immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it
to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and
comfort to cheer you. It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the
pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the Christian's charter. Here
Paradise is restored, heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.
CHRIST is its grand subject, our good the design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labour, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.
Did you know?
- A man may feed the body but starve his soul... [Matthew 4:4] (Park the mouse over the reference)
- Fear and love CANNOT coexist.... [I John 4:18]
- Your GOOD works cannot get you into heaven...[Ephesians 2:8,9]
- Heaven is full of sinners ... [Luke 15:7, Luke 15:10]
- If you fear God you are wise. ... If you hate God you LOVE DEATH..[Proverbs 8:36]
- God does not live inside man-made TEMPLES [Acts 7-48-49]
- Those who resist the truth, end up believing a lie....[II Thessalonians 2:10-11].
- Jesus was there, in the beginning, when the world was made. [John 1:1, John 1:14]
- Contrary to popular opinion, the Devil is indeed in control of this world. [Luke 4:5,6]
- Mankind DID NOT evolve ... was created - male and female. [Mark 10:6]
- Even if you are not in prison... that does not mean you are free ... [John 8:32]
- You say you DO NOT understand the BIBLE... could you just be a NATURAL? [1 Cor 2:14]
- We are all born with sin. Even if you are a 'good' person, you still have sin. [Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23]
- Love is the most powerful force in the world. Love is God and God is Love. Confirm here: [I John 4:8. [I John 4:16].
- You should love your enemies, not kill them. [Matthew 5:44]
- There is a war going on all the time, even in times of peace. [Ephesians 6:12]
- We are all dead until we are born again. [John 3:3]
- There is LIFE in the Words of Jesus Christ. [John 6:63]
- What is a Christian? - How can I become one? Check HERE
- Worship Hymns and Songs - With Lyrics and Chords: HERE
- Contradictions and Omissions - Read HERE about the contradictions and omissions of modern Bible translations
- Mobile device compatibility - This site is compatible with mobile devices such as iphone, ipad, android phones, tablets, etc.
- Bible Copyrights - What is our stand? [read here]
- Android Application: Our free Applicatin for Mobile Android systems is now available. This is a text and audio Bible in featuring 36 of the most wide-spoken languages in the world. Please go HERE to download it. January 25th - 2014
- Parallel Bibles: A multi language/parallel Bibles section is now available. Please go HERE. November 12th - 2013
Where should I start reading the Bible?
We all have many questions about religion and faith, life, death, heaven, hell, faith... What happens when we die? Do we have to give account of our misdeeds and sins? Click HERE
Bible Quick Links
Choose from our collection of Bibles in the major languages of the world. We are working to make more available. If you would like to get involved, please contact us. Our appreciation to those who have helped with this project.
Don't forget to check out the Audio and Multi Language resources!
- Bybel [Afrikaans Holy Bible]
- Bibla e Shenjtë [Albanian Holy Bible]
- መጽሐፍ ቅዱስ [Amharic Holy Bible]
- رض المقدسة [Arabic Holy Bible]
- পবিত্র বাইবেল [Bengali Holy Bible]
- БЪЛГАРСКА БИБЛИЯ [Bulgarian Holy Bible]
- 聖經 [Chinese - (Traditional) Holy Bible - CUV]
- 圣经 [Chinese Mandarin Holy Bible - CUV]
- Sheng Jing [Chinese Pinyin Bible]
- Pinyin, Chinese and English [Pinyin Chinese and English Holy Bible]
- BIBLIJA [Croatian Holy Bible]
- česko Bible [Czech Holy Bible]
- Bibelen [Danish Holy Bible]
- De Bijbel [Dutch Holy Bible]
- The Holy Bible [English Holy Bible - KJV]
- کتاب مقدس [Farsi (Persian) Holy Bible]
- Raamattu [Finnish Holy Bible]
- La Bible [French Holy Bible - Louis Segond]
- Die Bibel [German Holy Bible - Luther]
- Βίβλος [Greek Holy Bible]
- પવિત્ર બાઇબલ [Gujarati Holy Bible]
- הקודש במקרא [Hebrew Holy Bible]
- पवित्र बाइबिल [Hindi Holy Bible]
- Pavitra Baaibil [Hindi Romanized]
- Biblia [Hungarian Holy Bible]
- Alkitab [Indonesian Holy Bible (TB)]
- Biblían [Icelandic Holy Bible]
- La Sacra Bibbia [Italian Holy Bible - Riveduta]
- 日本聖書 [Japanese Holy Bible - Kougo-yaku]
- ಪವಿತ್ರ ಬೈಬಲ್ [Kannada Holy Bible ]
- 성경 - [Korean Holy Bible]
- Latin Vulgate [Vulgata Latina]
- Baibuli y'Oluganda [Luganda Holy Bible]
- സത്യവേദപുസ്തകം [Malayalam Holy Bible]
- मराठी बायबल [Marathi Holy Bible]
- Bibelen [Norwegian Holy Bible]
- ବ୍ୟ ବାଇବଲ - [Oriya Bible]
- POLSKIE Biblia [Polish Holy Bible]
- A Bíblia Sagrada [Portuguese Holy Bible - JFA]
- ਬਾਇਬਲ [Punjabi Bible]
- Biblia română [Romanian Holy Bible]
- Библия [Russian Holy Bible]
- Српска Библија [Serbian Holy Bible]
- Kitaabka Quduuska Ah [Somali Holy Bible]
- La Biblia [Spanish Holy Bible - Reina Valera]
- Biblia Takatifu [Swahili Bible]
- BIBELN [Swedish Holy Bible]
- పవిత్ర బైబిల్ [Telugu Holy Bible]
- พระคัมภีร์ไบเบิล [Thai Holy Bible]
- Bibliya [Tagalog (Filipino) Holy Bible]
- வேதாகமம் [Tamil Holy Bible]
- Kitap [Turkish Holy Bible]
- انجیل مقدس [Urdu Holy Bible]
- Біблія [Ukrainian Holy Bible]
- Kinh Thánh [Vietnamese Holy Bible]
- Izhibhalo Ezingcwele [Xhosa Holy Bible]
- IBhayibheli [Zulu Holy Bible]
- DO NOT FIND YOUR LANGUAGE? - try this list
Important Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of characters. Also, this site is optimized for Android Smartphones, Tablets, iPads, iPhone and other mobile devices
Multi-language parallel online application
This online application displays up to three languages in parallel. Try it here: Parallel! [On first screen, click bottom setup icon to change languages.]
Now you may read the Word and learn Chinese at the same time: we have a special version of the Bible only possible with computer technology: with Chinese characters, pinyin (that is romanized Chinese) and English meaning for each character popping up with the passing of the mouse cursor. Try it HERE in normal pages and HERE in parallel [Desktop]. May - 2014
Using Mobible device? Try HERE
"I have gone though the Word Project website. Really It is very wonderful. It contains many features which helps people to grow spiritually. I am VJ working as a software engineer in India. My dream is to use my wisdom and technology for the glory of GOD. I am very much interested to work with you and to be part of this wonderful work for GOD. I will help you surely to create such Bible Search Engine. We will have a skype call then we will discuss on the requirement. is that OK? Thanks, " VJ.”
"Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to put together this collection of Bibles in different languages. I am finding it very useful and have already recommended it to many of my friends. I am really grateful that the audio for the German (and many other languages) is now available. ...thank you for your very valuable undertaking." N.
more comments here ...
Want to read the Bible offline? DOWNLOAD our Bible packs which can be used on any device with a browser even when you have no internet connection!
Get our free application for Android Systems:
If you are a Catholic
Click HERE. Read about the best Catholic Bible versions.
Spread the Word