Message of the week
" Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. "
- Matthew 6:2-4
Listen to the chapter containing the above passage:
John 6:63: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Did you know?
- (Hold the cursor over reference)
- Dehydration is dangerous - 'Spiritual Dehydration' is even more so! Drink from the water springing up into everlasting life: [John 4:14]
- A man may feed the body but starve his soul... [Matthew 4:4]
- Fear and love CANNOT coexist.... [I John 4:18]
- Your GOOD works cannot get you into heaven...[Ephesians 2:8,9]
- Heaven is full of sinners ... [Luke 15:7, Luke 15:10]
- If you fear God you are wise. ... If you hate God you LOVE DEATH..[Proverbs 8:36]
- God does not live inside man-made TEMPLES [Acts 7-48-49]
- Those who resist the truth, end up believing a lie....[II Thessalonians 2:10-11].
- Jesus was there, in the beginning, when the world was made. [John 1:1, John 1:14]
- Contrary to popular opinion, the Devil is indeed in control of this world. [Luke 4:5,6]
- Mankind DID NOT evolve ... was created - male and female. [Mark 10:6]
- Even if you are not in prison... that does not mean you are free ... [John 8:32]
- You say you DO NOT understand the BIBLE... could you just be a NATURAL? [1 Cor 2:14]
- We are all born with sin. Even if you are a 'good' person, you still have sin. [Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23]
- Love is the most powerful force in the world. Love is God and God is Love. Confirm here: [I John 4:8. [I John 4:16].
- You should love your enemies, not kill them. [Matthew 5:44]
- There is a war going on all the time, even in times of peace. [Ephesians 6:12]
- We are all dead until we are born again. [John 3:3]
- There is LIFE in the Words of Jesus Christ. [John 6:63]
Where should I start reading the Bible?Click here!
Bible Quick Links
Choose from our collection of Bibles in the major languages of the world:
Important Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of characters. Also, this site is optimized for Android Smartphones, Tablets, iPads, iPhone and other mobile devices
Multi-language Bible: [select any two languages in parallel]
Our online application displays up to three languages. Try it here!
[On first screen, click bottom setup icon to select languages.]
Reading the Bible can be a great way to learn new languages!
If you are a CatholicClick here!
[Read about the best Catholic Bible versions.]
Want to read the Bible offline? Try downloading one of our Bible Packs.Download KJV Bible
Our appreciation to those who have helped with this project.
For more images like the ones below click here. Save and use freely with your social media!
the HOLY BIBLE contains the mind of GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. read it to be WISE, believe it to be SAFE, and practice it to be HOLY. it contains LIGHT to direct you, FOOD to support you, and COMFORT to cheer you. it is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the christian's charter. here paradise is restored, heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.
CHRIST is its grand subject, our good the design, and the glory of god its end. it should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. it is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. it is given you in LIFE, will be opened at the JUDGMENT, and be remembered FOREVER. it involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labour, and will condemn all who trifle with its SACRED contents.